The Voice on Alcohol Misuse and Crime
The Voice is the quarterly flagship email news service from the National Partnership on Alcohol Misuse and Crime (NPAMC).
This free, quarterly publication is intended for NPAMC participating organizations, justice professionals, corrections personnel, media, advocates, and anyone in the public who is interested in learning more about the issue of alcohol misuse and crime.
Current Issue [March 2017]
- CEO Message
- Automated Vehicles and Driver Alcohol Detection for Safety (DADSS): Legal and Policy Questions Involving These Emerging Technologies
- Coming Soon: Adjudicating the Impaired Driver
- Upcoming Conferences
Thanks to your support in 2016, NPAMC looks forward to another successful year!
Subscribe to The Voice
Each issue will feature:
- Original content from NPAMC members, industry pundits, and special guests
- The latest news, research, and articles on alcohol misuse and crime
- NPAMC organizational news and meeting information, including consensus statements
Submit Your Original Content
Read our submission guidelines to learn how you can submit original content.